Monday, May 17, 2010

may day parade

City Mission was a part of the Brightmoor Days May Day Parade on Saturday. I drove the bus in the parade and the staff and kids marched with some signs. It was a blast and so fun to join others working in the Brightmoor neighborhood for the day! Here are some pictures- enjoy!

The marchers, with their signs
The LOVE bus

Malik, cutest face ever. (don't let him fool you)



My girl, Dana
Kuddles the clown prodigees! (the hip hop clown neighbor girls)




BONUS: I made 75 cupcakes for my friend Debra's wedding (our K-1 teacher). So fun, and tasty!

The time is definitly ticking and the beginning of the end has started. I've begun to say goodbyes and started the lasts. A few end of the year parties, and trips to my favorite restaurants and I'm headed back to SD. Bittersweet to the say least...
























No comments:

Post a Comment