Monday, November 22, 2010

Gerson

I have had lots of opportunities to brush up on my Spanish in the last four months. Though, the smaller the better when it comes to students to practice with :). This is Gerson (Harrison) ...we got to play together one morning. He taught me so much! Doesn't he just melt your heart!!!


We were playing cash register. He said, "Miss Jessi, yo tengo money" (I have money) a little mixed language if you will :)

This life of teaching classes, visiting homes, hanging with the kids after school is becoming very normal to me and I'm figuring out more and more of a routine. I'm grateful for how beautifuly and naturally it has all come together and even more grateful for all the beautiful people that I get to share life with. Not too many people get an opportunity like this and I'm humbled by how so many welcome me into their homes with open arms. I am so lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment