Sunday, August 23, 2009

This weekend I...

-played candyland at least 4 times
-drank a non-fat iced caramel macchiato outside with a good book
-collected pop cans and raised $101.20 for City Mission with some co-workers and kids
-ate costco pizza and that ridiculously large dipped chocolate bar (ONE of my favs)
-got up at 7 on both my days 'off'
-packed backpacks full of supplies for our kids
-went with someone to buy a motorcycle
-discovered COCONUT M&Ms, DELICIOUS
-trimmed my fortress of hedges (that i normally love, mid-trimming i hated)
-mowed the just as awful lawn of mine
-stepped back and realized how much better my house looks when the lawn is cared for!
-cleaned my house, like deep cleaned on my hands and knees and used the vacuum attachments
-bought a scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner
-ate potatoes from my garden and steak from Jeff's grill (he is the BEST griller)
-set-up a table at a very traditional Baptist church that reminded me of the OLD hillcrest and raised money for our back to school drive
-tried hemp ice cream (a non-drug product)
-went to Randazzo's, the produce market, and got LOTS of stuff for super cheap
-listened to my fridge make a funny noise all night long
-used the dishwasher, this is rare when you live alone...except when you make oatmeal all the time
-told the kids no i will not make oatmeal for the 2nd time today...this is a first for me
-got three balls out of the gutter that, "we promise Miss Jessi we did not throw up there"
-became the hero ball getter for the day
-talked to a good friend, nathan, on the phone...and of course my mom too :)
-watched Martha Stewart's Baking Favorites from Net Flix (Bri and Donna: Gossipgirl comes next, you're missing out!!!)
-combatted a virus on my comp.
-went to bed at 9:45 because I could and boy I was tired, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment