Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I never thought...

-I would live in the middle of Detroit

-I would so terribly miss my family and friends when i moved away
-I would be able to get around Metro Detroit without getting lost (give or a take a few moments...)
-I would like BBQ chicken
-I would get gas in my neighborhood, or go to Tom's Coney Island in my neighborhood by myself
-I would be so scared of a MOUSE but not the gas station or tom's
-I would be able to run over 3 miles
-I would be such a morning person (thanks dad...)
-I would be anything but a teacher
-I would be such a clean freak
-I would be caring for children in the house that I own at age 24
-I would feel so at home as the eyes stared at me walking into the nearby grocery store
-I would choose to go to bed by 9:30 (until I realized how great it feels in the morning)


And for your viewing pleasure....we had our annual fundraiser gala on Saturday night. It was a beautiful night filled with so much love and support. All the hard work paid off and on to the next big event!

Almost 9:30....i'm off :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised at all that you go to bed at 9:30 :)

    Loved the post, thanks Jess!
    Miss you so!

    Megan B

    ReplyDelete