Monday, February 8, 2010

love.

These pretty girls called me the other night (and their handsome brother too). Ashley is the one that called but about 45 minutes later they had all passed the phone around the circle...including little Krissie who got on the phone and chatted with me like she was a teenager- so cute. I miss these kids, a lot. I miss the craziness, love and joy they brought to our lives. But, I know they are in a good place considering the circumstance and considering the huge and major transition they are going through they seem to be doing ok, and are even laughing....alot. We're going to hang out this weekend....we'll see how many get buckled in the ol' bonnie and make it back to Auburn. But, whoever comes i can guarentee same valentining, laughing, a college basketball game, and a previously promised 'spa day' for sure :).





No comments:

Post a Comment