Friday, December 9, 2011

My personal weight watchers

My two boys- the ones that are rather famous at my house, the ones I would keep if it weren't weird, the ones that I learn more about patience and grace from than most anyone- they are to die for with one liners...

Nathan: "Kelsey, did your mom make this caramel puffcorn? It's delicious!"
Kelsey: "Yep, she did"
Nathan: "Gosh, it's so good but listen everyone be careful- it'll go straight to your thighs"
(sidenote: Helen and Deanna who provide weekly treats for us are bad news bears for my thighs ;). But, they pack so much love into their treats and the kids seriously love it. And I made sure to enjoy many pieces of that deliciousness"

Cheri: (referencing the same treat): "You just take one piece and walk away"
Joe Joe: "You know what a square is?" A square and a square and a square, you talk one small square after another and another and then before you know it you ate two whole pieces. You gotta watch out for those squares"

Sound advice my boys, sound advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment